TERMS & CONDITIONS
For the purpose of the following Terms and Conditions, ‘Guest’ is defined as any individual/organisation that makes the reservation, ‘MJR’ is defined as the booking authority of Musa Jungle Retreat and ‘Resort’ is defined as the property in Bansbari, Manas National Park
- Once the room is confirmed, MJR will send the Guest a tentative reservation email along with the quote
- 50% advance against the total quote should be paid by the Guest to MJR in order to secure a reservation. Payments must be received no less than 2 days after tentative reservations are made or else the bookings will automatically stand cancelled. The Balance 50% should be paid at least 7 days prior to the check-in date. Guest should produce a printout of the confirmation/payment voucher, which will be emailed to them by MJR, at the time of check-in at the Resort
- Guest should kindly notify MJR by email whenever any payments are made.
- All extras to be settled by the Guest at the resort during check-out
- There are no self cooking facilities at the resort and Guests are requested not to carry any raw materials for cooking items outside of the Buffet or the A La Carte Menu
- Presently, no foreign currency is accepted at the resort.
- Credit and debit cards are accepted at the resort
- Pets are not permitted at the Resort
Securing a reservation with the deposit means that the Guest accepts the terms and conditions of our Cancellation Policy
- One night’s cost will be forfeited by the Guest if cancellations are made between 15 days and 7 days from check-in date.
- 100% of the payments will be forfeited in case of cancellations within a week of the check-in date and no show irrespective of the number of nights booked
- In case of issues due to act of God, unprecedented and true strikes etc MJR will offer a rescheduling or escort services to the Guest.